Friday, November 20, 2009

Though the spell makes me have a dream dancing till morning,
The bell that tells the time breaks it
The stairs allure my hesitating fingers
I run downstairs three steps at a time

I trembled in a carriage
Let's dance flapping miserable old clothes throughout the night

I'm looking for the stranger
The whispering voice tells me to put him to my sword
and deprive him of everything
Orphans gather together in the castle
They put the mask of smile
Seraph will wrap the untrue affection in its wings

The glass shoes melt redly in ashes


Are you going back now? Are you shaking?
You look toward the watch
I dance with my shoes taking off passing through the slop
I reach my fingers toward his throat

I kiss her teardrops
My impulse goes through my spine at the very moment

Don't ring the bell
I kneel to him and cry out, "No! I can't yet!"
But my right hand stabs him

The princess wearing gunpowder perfume
shoots my frozen mask with her strong eyes

His long breath sticks into my ears even now
But it's my old dream

The moon is putting veil on her
shining over the stained glass

Tear my dress with your knee
Throw away your tiara
Staring eyes spark
Lonely souls are charmed each other with flaming
It's only self-satisfied game If I cannot wipe away your tears

Stop the time now
I'm drunk with you
I want to engrave your shaking heartbeats into my memory
Remain in my banging hot wet surge
I cannot move anymore
Just like a fairy tale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment