Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello there readers!

What am i doin' here? Just waste my time

Btw, thanks for following me. More followers, better value. But there's no comments! Please comment this blog, don't just read it. You can comment about anything, as long it isn't junk or spam. About my english, my blog display, our 'beloved' teacher who gave us this doodle 'blogging' assignment, and many more. Kay, i'm sorry if that 'beloved' teacher read this. But really, i hate this ass (It's Assignment! Not 'that' ass!)

...
Oh rite, i'll give you some question about this blog. You might be know this as... Questionnaire, Angket, or-what-you-name-it. Post the answer via comment (Te-he, this is kind of way how to get more comment!)

1. (very general question) What do you think about this blog?
2. What is missing from this blog? (Is there anything I should add more? What?)
3. What do you think about my blog's name?
4. Which one do you prefer? iMori96's blog (my personal blog) or Midnight Live (a midnight gi-- *slapped*)?
5. Which language suits this blog the most? English (Hahaha.. Oh my crumbled grammar!) or Indonesian (Wuiiss... I am indonesian and i'm proud of it =) )?

Only 5? Yep, i have no need to know more =]

Btw, I loved the new things that are sold in the school shop. Long, cold and slippery. When inserted into the mouth, you'll get a sweet taste dancing in your mouth. WHAT IS THAT?? That's .. That's .. PADDLE POP'S CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM HAKHAKHAK!

Ok, a freaky fujoshi is typing here. So, don't care about that thing above ==;

Kay, see you later guys. And once again, sorry for my bad grammar (and Vocabulary. Okay, i can't use english well ==;)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    aku gak bisa jawab pertanyaanmu. Tapi saran saya, jangan ngomongin Fujoshi di blog buat pelajaran!
    iMori96 said...
    Yoi oke!
    Gw delet aaah~ <-- Seenaknya.
    Makasih komennya ishii *hug ishii*

Post a Comment