Monday, November 30, 2009

First of all, sorry for my bad grammar and vocab. I can't use english well ==;

Anyway, thanks for following me! I have 14 followers so far, but i have 0 comments! Can you please at least give me 1 comment? Even it just.. Spam?

Okay, soo... What could i share..

Oh! How about that fun and tiring Wednesday? Yeah, at 25 November 2009, we (all the 9th grader students of SMPN 19) went to Istana Bogor and Taman Matahari. We left from school about 7 AM. My class (9 H) used 6th Bus. It was a very noisy, funny bus. I like it thought =]

At Istana Bogor, we were given some explanation about Istana Bogor. But i didn't notice them at all. I was walking around, playing, and taking some photo.

Finally, we left that boring place, and arrived at Taman Matahari. I like that place. Lots of interesting place and not as 'muddy' as i think =3. Waaa... I played many games and had some fun there.

We went back at 6 PM, accompanied by 19's Ghosts story. Some of my friends screamed out loud. But i just laughed somehow.

Need more story? Visit http://imori96.blogspot.com/2009/11/outing-kelas-9-its-extreme.html for more detail (Indonesian).

And now.. It's time to Featuring~ XD
Hey! You must see this beautiful Photomanipulation! I love it!


crossing worlds. by =denkyo on deviantART


Look at the water! Look's very real and 'not-photoshoped'. I like this water effect, and the color. I want to cross the worlds too!


JP - 'Gainer' by =denkyo on deviantART



Another Denkyo-san's Art. This time, a real photograph. He took it when he visited Japan. How come he took a cool photograph when he was standing in the crowded bus? It just.. Wow!

Well.. I think it's enough.

Anyway, this Blog's Deadline.. Is coming closer and closer!
.. But you know what? TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE HAHUAHAUU!!
Please comment on this blog.. And follow it for you who haven't followed me yet. I'll follow you back! Thank you!

A lil' Announcement! Because of the m*th*r-f**ker exam that starts on December 7th, I won't Online anymore. Maybe i'll just use iPhy to Tweeting and no more use. Let's study hard. Ganbarimaaaasu!

And.. Bye bye~ *go freaking around her room, again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment